Saturday, April 21, 2012

Personal Read-a-Thon Update!



Read-a-thon update! I've had several things to do today due to that pesky thing called Real Life, but I've still had some time for reading! And I plan to stay up several extra hours to make up for it. :)

MY CURRENT READ-A-THON STATS. (To be updated periodically.)

Pages Read: 443

Books Read: 1.5

Minutes Listened: 0

Favorite Reading Spot: Outside on the comfy deck chair. My skin doesn't appreciate this very much, though.

Favorite Drink: Sleepytime Tea

Favorite Snack: Homemade banana bread

Entries for Challenges:

Picturrific challenge:


"Everybody loves meatballs."

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!