Saturday, July 14, 2012

Second Chance Saturday: July 2012 Edition

Second Chance Saturday
Second Chance Saturday is a Fictionally Inclined feature wherein I pick, read, and review a book each month that I have previously written off for some reason or another. (If you'd like more information on how this feature works, check out this introduction post.)



This Month's Featured Book: Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean
This Book Was a Second Chance Because... I had a previous meh experience with the author.
Verdict: Loved it! Totally worth the second chance.
Purchase: Amazon || Barnes & Noble || Better World Books || The Book Depository

6 comments:

  1. I like Sarah MacLean so I'm so glad you enjoyed Eleven Scandals! It's so weird because I feel like those three books are very similar but the last one is the most different? I really enjoyed reading about Julianna and Simon's relationship, yay for opposites attracting. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably wind up reading Ten now, too, because I really liked this one.  And it sounds so fun!  I hadn't bothered to look at it before, since I didn't like Nine.  But I'm definitely adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rushed out and added your pick to my TBR over at GR!
    New Follower via GFC!
    WTF Are You Reading?
    Visit me anytime WTF Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Sarah MacLean, so I'm so glad you gave this one a second chance! She writes such fun stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Eleven!  I'm excited to read Ten now, too.

    ReplyDelete

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!