Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012!


Bloggiesta Time!
Hosted by There's a Book and It's All About Books.


I just found out about this today, but it is perfect! I was already planning on doing a lot of catch up/revamping this weekend. This should keep me motivated, and I can party with other bloggers all the while!

My To-Do List:
• Get at least four reviews typed up and scheduled.
Update Goodreads
Clean up/reformat sidebar
Investigate several of the mini-challenges. They look pretty fantastic! (Done, although I'm still probably going to check out some more. They're super helpful and fun to read.)

6 comments:

  1. The mini-challenges are great - I've done a few and they were very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comment on your header! :) How's the Bloggiesta going for you? Have you managed to get some things done? I hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going pretty well. I've gotten most things done! I'm working on updating Goodreads right now.

      Delete
  3. I'm with Suey, I also love the comment on your header. Did you end up checking out the mini-challenges? There are so many people with great knowledge out there. Thank goodness they're willing to share with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :D I can't claim it as my own, though; I originally heard it on Gilmore Girls. I did check out several of the challenges! They were super helpful.

      Delete
  4. Suρeгb blog! Do you have any helρful hіnts foг
    аѕpirіng ωгitеrs?

    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a littlе lost on eveгythіng.
    Wοuld you prορose stаrting
    with a fгеe platfοrm like Wοгdpгess οr
    go for a paiԁ οption? Therе are so many optiοns out there that Ι'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Bless you!

    Stop by my blog ... vipshoppingalert.com

    ReplyDelete

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!