Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books on My Spring To-Be-Read List
In order of release date, from January 2012 - May 2012.

01. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
02. The Revenge of Lord Eberlin by Julia London
03. So Pretty It Hurts by Kate White
04. About That Night by Julie James
05. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
06. Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
07. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
08. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
09. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
10. A Night Like This by Julia Quinn

So many great things coming out! And a million more in June that I didn't include. What are yours?

6 comments:

  1. I had The Story Of Us on my list too! And am kind of kicking myself for not putting Bitterblue on my list but am nonetheless pumped for Bitterblue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Deb Caletti is one of my favorite discoveries of the last year. I fell in love with her writing in The Six Rules of Maybe, and she became a favorite after I read Stay, which was phenomenal. I'm so excited for The Story of Us!

      'Tis okay. I already saw a couple on a few other blogs that I should have included. Oh, well. Something is always bound to be left off these lists. But I'm definitely pumped for Bitterblue, as well!

      Delete
  2. I am totally excited for Bitterblue and Bittersweet too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choices! I'm excited to read Bitterblue one day soon too.

    ReplyDelete

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!