Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox: 4/8/2012 Edition

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren, wherein I talk about books I have acquired by some method or another each week.



Bought
A Week to Be Wicked by Tessa Dare { Goodreads || Amazon }

Borrowed from the Library
The Revenge of Lord Eberlin by Julia London { Goodreads || Amazon }
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire { Goodreads || Amazon }
Sea by Heidi R. Kling { Goodreads || Amazon }
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John { Goodreads || Amazon }
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth { Goodreads || Amazon }
Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook { Goodreads || Amazon }

Other Books Mentioned
A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare { Goodreads || Amazon }
The Year of Living Scandalously by Julia London { Goodreads || Amazon }
Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer { Goodreads || Amazon } (currently reading)

Blogs Mentioned
Rather Be Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!