Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vlog: 4/29/2012 Edition



Books Mentioned
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon { Goodreads || Amazon }
Divergent by Veronica Roth { Goodreads || Amazon }
(Yes, I am, in fact, the LAST YA-reading person on the planet to read Divergent. SO GOOD.)

Other Random Things
How awesome it is when your BFF is bookish. ♥
Fanfiction. Of the Draco/Hermione inclination, specifically.
Cupcakes! Snickerdoodle cupcakes, nonetheless. So good! I am going to have to make them again. Except not because I SERIOUSLY need to stop eating them.

Things I Forgot to Mention
I'm hosting my first ever giveaway! Enter to win Deb Caletti's new release, The Story of Us, here.

ETA: For the record, I will no longer be participating in the In My Mailbox meme. However, I also don't judge anyone who continues to do so; it really is a great meme. This is simply a personal choice I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!