Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 12/28/11 Edition

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, and the object is to list a book you are waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently, more likely) to read. It looked like fun, so I thought I would include it. The actual process of choosing the book was difficult, though not nearly as harrowing as I thought it would be. There are many (many, many, many) books I am looking forward to reading in 2012. However, as excited and/or impatient for them as I am, none of them compare to the happy dance I did when I saw that this book was coming out in 2012.  My pick for my first Waiting on Wednesday is:

What book?  So Pretty It Hurts (#6 in the Bailey Weggins Mystery series) by Kate White

When does it come out?  March 2012

Why am I waiting on this book? I absolutely adored this series during my mid-to-late teen years.  And the romance was finally getting good...then nothing.  Kaput.  The last book was published in 2007, and I was fairly confident I would never see another one.  Then, a few weeks ago, I found this listed on Goodreads!  To say I was thrilled would be an understatement.  Even though I am not an avid mystery reader anymore, I still enjoy them on occasion. I was so enamored with this series that I will definitely be checking this out.  It also doesn't hurt (heh) that the cover is stunningly gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time seeing this book. I like the cover. The story sounds very interesting! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samual

    No problem! I definitely agree about the cover; it's gorgeous. Popular, too, as I just found another book with the same image used. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book if you decide to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!