Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: 1/11/12 Edition


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, and the object is to spotlight a book you are waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently, more likely) to read.

What book? Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

When does it come out? 6 days! So close! Normally, I wouldn't post about one that was coming out so soon, but I am incredibly impatient to get my hands on this book.

Why am I waiting on this book? I just finished Unearthly (review to come when Bout of Books is over), and I am absolutely in love. I cannot wait to get more from these characters! I love the world, the setting, the idea, the execution, the possibilities of what might happen in the future. Plus, I've heard great reviews. Basically, I have no money at the moment and am in sixth place on the one copy that my library ordered. I am crying over how long it will take to get here. But! When it does, I will just be that much more excited. :)

Now, I'm off to finally go read beyond the prologue of Audition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psst! I now reside over at The Book Barbies. I'd still love to hear your thoughts, though!